I saw a really good video this morning with a doctor explaining Coronavirus in a very easy to understand way. I’ve summarized it below, but highly recommend you check it out!
- The current Coronavirus is a variant of many other coronaviruses that have been around for years causing colds. This one is different because it can cause a more serious illness.
- The Coronavirus is spread by droplets that are emitted when we sneeze or cough.
- The Coronavirus may live on surfaces for a period of time (unsure how long) so make sure to clean counters and other surfaces.
- Be sure to wash your hands frequently and avoid touching your face
- Symptoms associated with this novel Coronavirus are fever, cough and sometimes shortness of breath.
- TESTING – requires a nasal or throat swab –
- We may need to work from home or cancel planned travel.
- It’s a good idea to have 2 weeks supply of things you’ll need in case you are asked to self-quarantine – food, tissues, medicines, toilet paper, etc
2 Replies to “8 Things Everyone Should Know About Coronavirus”
I really liked your blog post. Really thank you! Keep writing. Penelopa Killy Riannon
I like the helpful information you provide for your articles. Ailis Bond Venice